BRADLY BAYLY LEGAL
Legal Leaders in Criminal Injury Compensation
Bradley Bayly Legal has extensive experience in conducting claims for clients who have suffered as a result of criminal injury or other serious injury by accident. Criminal injury claims are generally complex and require skilled and experienced lawyers to conduct the legal action.
If you have been injured physically or mentally as a result of a criminal offence being committed against you, such as an assault, then you may be able to claim criminal injuries compensation, even if the offender has not been charged or convicted of an offence.
Criminal injuries compensation claims will usually include, but is not limited to, compensation for:
- Injuries sustained in a criminal attack;
- Pain and suffering;
- Loss of enjoyment of life;
- Loss of amenities;
- Physical or mental harm suffered up until now and in the future;
- Medical expenses over and above any Medicare benefits and private health benefits.
- Loss of earning capacity up until now and in the future;
- Medical expenses up until now and in the future, but excluding Medicare and private health benefits. Awards for future medical expenses are not paid immediately. As and when medical expenses are incurred, they will be paid as long as the expenses are claimed within 10 years from the date of the award; and
- Travel expenses.
If you have been injured due to the commission of a criminal offence, you should report the offence to the police immediately and seek legal advice to ensure your legal rights are protected.
The team at Bradley Bayly Legal are experts in conducting compensation claims for victims of criminal injuries and will make sure the full amount you are entitled to.