+61 8 6279 2900
David Bayly is a Director of Bradley Bayly Legal and has been since its incorporation in March 2001. Following several years of working with his eventual business partner Brian Bradley, David was admitted as a Barrister and Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Western Australia in 1994. He has extensive experience working in personal injury litigation spanning 3 decades.
David heads up a team of solicitors dedicated to fighting for the rights of people who have been injured. Bradley Bayly Legal specialises in personal injury law with a focus on acting for Plaintiffs who have suffered catastrophic injuries.
David and Bradley Bayly Legal have achieved record settlements in personal injury claims in Western Australia.
With clients across three continents David’s passion and dedication is the driving force behind Bradley Bayly Legal and he is committed to continuing the fight for the rights of injured people and their families.
As an indication of David’s personal injury legal expertise, Doyle’s Guide, a nationally and internationally recognised authority which lists the results of independently researched rankings of leading Plaintiff-focused solicitors details practicing in the WA legal market within the areas of:
- Work injury compensation and WorkCover matters;
- Medical negligence & Malpractice compensation;
- Public Liability matters; and
- Motor vehicle accident compensation, car crash and road injury matters
has rated David with the highest recommendations possible for a personal injury solicitor. The solicitors in the Doyle’s Guide ratings have been identified by the state’s defendant insurance lawyers for their expertise and abilities in representing their clients.
Leading lawyers are those who consistently draw the praise of both clients and peers.
David’s reputation and proven track record for delivering successful personal injury outcomes in the personal injury legal field is unparalleled and speaks for itself. He has achieved record settlements for the clients he represents and has attained the following recognition within the legal profession by Doyle’s Guide for the best personal injury lawyers:
- Leading Work Injury Compensation Lawyer – Western Australia 2017
- Leading Work Injury Compensation Lawyer – Western Australia 2016
- Leading Medical Negligence Compensation Lawyer – Western Australia 2017
- Leading Medical Negligence Compensation Lawyer – Western Australia 2016
- Leading Public Liability Compensation Lawyer – Western Australia 2017
- Recommended Public Liability Compensation Lawyer – Western Australia 2016
- Leading Motor Vehicle Accident Compensation Lawyer – Western Australia 2017
- Leading Motor Vehicle Accident Compensation Lawyer – Western Australia 2016
David’s expertise has led him to become an internationally recognised personal injury specialist. He has been invited by the University of Paderborn in Germany as a guest lecturer and is a regular lecturer for the Royal Australian Colleges of Orthopaedic Surgeons, Psychiatrists and Occupational Physicians. David also presents an annual lecture at the Post Graduate School of Psychiatry and regularly prepares papers for the Law Society of Western Australia, The Australian Society for the Study of Brain Impairment and Legal Wise Seminars.
David is a keen AFL fan, being a passionate and loyal Dockers supporter. As the son of an Albany tuna fisherman, he is also a keen fisherman.