+61 8 6279 2900
Yerko Radich is the head of Bradley Bayly Legal’s workers’ compensation and motor vehicle accident teams.
Yerko has been admitted as a practitioner of the Supreme Court of Western Australia and is a highly regarded lawyer with more than 20 years experience.
Yerko provides advice and representation to individuals who have made a claim for compensation arising from motor vehicle, work and other accidents. Yerko also has broad experience in general litigation and Family Provision Act matters.
As an indication of Yerko’s personal injury legal expertise, Doyle’s Guide, a nationally and internationally recognised authority which lists the results of independently researched rankings of leading Plaintiff-focused solicitors details practicing in the WA legal market within the areas of:
- Work injury compensation and WorkCover matters;
- Medical negligence & Malpractice compensation;
- Public Liability matters; and
- Motor vehicle accident compensation, car crash and road injury matters
has rated Yerko highly.
Yerko has been identified by the state’s defendant insurance lawyers for his expertise and abilities in representing clients and has attained the following recognition within the legal profession by the Doyle’s Guide ratings for the best personal injury lawyers:
- Recommended Work Injury Compensation Lawyer – Western Australia 2017
- Recommended Work Injury Compensation Lawyer – Western Australia 2016
Yerko is fluent in the Croatian language and is able to communicate effectively with people of diverse backgrounds.