Legal Leaders in
Bradley Bayly Legal has extensive experience in conducting claims for clients who have suffered as a result of medical negligence or other serious injury by accident. Medical negligence claims are generally complex and require skilled and experienced lawyers to conduct the legal action.
If the standard of medical care you receive is less than that which is reasonably expected and results in you suffering harm or a loss, you may be entitled to compensation.
Each medical negligence claim is unique. The legal process relating to medical negligence compensation claims is often complex and best handled by lawyers with expertise and specialised knowledge of the applicable law.
Bradley Bayly Legal represents clients who have suffered due to medical negligence arising from medical mis-diagnosis, errors with anaesthesia or numerous other causes.
We have represented clients in claims for medical negligence arising from inadequate care and treatment at specialists, hospitals, doctors (eg. GP’s), nurses and midwives.
Our specialist service extends to all types of injuries suffered from medical negligence, including the following:
- Brain injuries – Brain injuries can arise from surgical error or mismanagement. In severe cases, they can result in a stroke or infections of the brain, such as Meningitis.
- Spinal injuries – Errors in diagnosis of a spinal condition, or mismanagement of spinal surgery, can result in spinal abscesses, infections or debilitating conditions such as Cauda Equina Syndrome.
- Amputation – Poor vascular management (such as mismanagement of blood clots) and compartment syndrome can lead to the loss of a limb.
- Cardiac damage – Cardiac harm can result from a range of negligent practices, such as delayed or misdiagnosis of congenital defects or cardiac conditions, mismanagement of the patient during surgery, or anaesthesia errors.
- Incontinence – Continence issues from bladder or bowel perforations often arise from surgical error or mismanagement of a complication from a procedure.
- Neurological damage – Mismanagement of an infection resulting in sepsis or septic shock can lead to lasting neurological injury.
We also represent families of loved ones who have passed away due to:
- mismanagement of a medical condition; or
- surgical error resulting in their death and
families of children born with disabilities due to:
- mismanagement of the pregnancy or; or
- a delayed diagnosis of a condition developing in utero.
Many of these families have children with a diagnosis of Cerebral Palsy.